Sunday, August 2, 2009

Broncos vs. Thunder, Game 3

Tonight is Game 3 of Broncos-Thunder.

I know I haven't done a great job of updating this blog lately, but hold still. It's been busy and hectic since high school football officially starts tomorrow.

Here's what to know heading into tonight's game:

The Broncos are still in last place in United League Baseball at 18-32. They are five games out of a playoff spot with 30 games remaining.

They come into tonight's contest having lost 6 of their last 10 games. They're 3rd in ULB in offense (.280 average) and next-to-last in pitching (5.01 team ERA).

You can follow tonights game at www.laredobroncos.com, and follow the broadcast at www.sportsjuice.com.

I'll be busy with editing and other duties that work calls for, so I may not be able to update the blog as consistently as I'd like tonight.

No comments: