Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another one speaks out

Another email I received from a concerned Broncos fan this morning:

==============================================

Mr. Silva,

I would to respond from the comment of a fan about the new stadium. First of, I have not heard anything about the new stadium. I did not know that on November 4th there is a vote for new stadium. The broncos need to go out and educate the public on this. If a normal person sees that the city needs to vote on a new stadium, right away they are going to think new taxes or if taxes are going up.

With everything going on right now, I will find it very difficult for this to pass because the public is not very well informed. If there are no taxes involved and the money is already there, then promote it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I firmly believe the broncos need a new stadium. they have made professional baseball work here the last three years when no other professional baseball team has been here longer.

Unless you count the tecos but they were subsidized by the city. i am sure if the city gives the broncos $300,000 a year to play only 18 games a year like they did the tecos they would survive too. So I am not counting the tecos as a stable since they were being supported by tax payers dollars and also were not part of the community like the broncos have been.

I think the broncos need to step up and promote this. This is there only chance and we the public have a right to be informed about the facts of this stadium. They defenitely have my vote but we need more people to vote yes and know the facts. No taxes, money is already there. use that money or lose it!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you

DL

No comments: